Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugs out of City to Fredericksburg

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugs out of City to Fredericksburg
    Posted: 11 May 2004 at 2:41pm
Are there no other slug lines except the ones leaving the Pentagon in the afternoons? Please help. Thanks.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2004 at 3:31pm
I understand that there is a slug-line on the corner of 14th and G Streets going to Fredericksburg in the afternoons.
A co-worker lives in Fredericksburg and she has told me she often gets rides there even at 6:15pm.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2004 at 3:34pm
I hope this helps.
monica View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2004 at 1:58pm
Does this location have a lot of drivers heading to Rt17/Fredericksburg?

Monica
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2004 at 2:14pm
Yes, there are.
salsita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 8:59am
i though this only served rt. 610???
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 12:12pm
No. The slug-line to Stafford is a couple of steps down the street. They are so close it gets the impression that there is no slug-line to Fredrericksburg.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 12:15pm
Also, there's a bus stop in the same spot as the slug-line is for the MARTZ commuter bus going to Fredrericksburg. That's why the slug-line exists in there.
salsita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 2:47pm
oohhhhhh, ok, i had no idea!! That works wonders for me!! About what time do folks start heading to the line?
INeedaRide View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INeedaRide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 4:52pm
well in the mornings as early as say, 5:15 am
afternoons, leaving Pentagon, as early as 330pm

I Need A Ride
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic