Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Pickup Location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonnieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Pickup Location
    Posted: 26 May 2004 at 2:19pm
I will be slugging home to Rolling Valley from the Pentagon for the first time today. I will be taking the metro to the Pentagon to get there. Is it obvious how to get to the slug line after you get off the metro, and if not, can someone please tell me where to go. Thanks!
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2004 at 2:58pm
Bonnie, I'll be nice [;)], It's been a while since I've ridden the Metro, but I' do believe when you exit the station you'll have to walk towards the parking lot which should be to your left if you're looking away from the Metro stop. Now if I only knew where Rolling Rock is I would be able to tell you which Slug-Line to go to. I know it’s not much, but hopefully it's some help to you. Good luck on the ride home [:)].
BonnieD View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonnieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2004 at 3:26pm
Thanks for trying, but my understanding is that the line position has changed in the last 6 months or so . . . so hearing from a more recent user of the Pentagon slug line would be very much appreciated.
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2004 at 4:54pm
The Stafford County/Fredericksburg lines are where they've been for the last 3+ years. The rest of the lines are at the DC end of the South Parking lot. HTH.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic