Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Found items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Found AirPods case

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found AirPods case
    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 7:54am
Found AirPods case in the back of (what I think) was an older Toyota Camry.  There is a car seat in the back behind the passenger, so you would have sat behind the driver.  Message me if you left yours behind.
eaerin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaerin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:02pm
Hey Scott, I was actually a passenger on Monday and sat behind the driver, it must of fell when I got off at 14th/F.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:54am
If you can identify it, it's all yours. :-)
eaerin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaerin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 4:21pm
It’s just a regular white AirPods case from the first version of AirPods. Didn’t have any extra casing on it just the regular thing. Contact me at erina@yelp.com so I can provide you with my cell. Thank you again I almost bought a new one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic