Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

234- Brittany Lot???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oso99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 234- Brittany Lot???
    Posted: 01 Jun 2004 at 10:18am
I usually pick up sluggers at the 234 lot.... I noticed recently that there is a VERY small commuter lot west of 95, near the entrance to Montclair. Does anyone know whether there are any sluggers there, or is this lot used by folks taking the bus or using car pools?? Any input would be welcome!
jc9 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2004 at 1:29pm
If you are driving North on 234 from 95 (towards Manassas), there are 2 more communter lots. Both are located before the 234 Montclair entrance. One is actually in the neighborhood of Brittany (left hand side). The other is just past the Brittany neighborhood on the right-hand side - and you're right, this one is VERY small. I don't think anyone slugs out of either of these...someone correct me if I'm wrong!
MontclairRider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontclairRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2004 at 8:37am
The commuter lots on 234 by Montclair and Brittany aren't, so far, used by sluggers. There are 2-3 pick up points in Montclair, but these tend to be spotty aftr 6:15.

A popular topic of conversation at the Montclair lines is how many drivers are passing us to go to 234 and wait in line to pick up slugs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic