Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lines to Springfield form Stafford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lines to Springfield form Stafford
    Posted: 15 Jun 2004 at 7:16pm
I want to know if there are lines that go from Stafford to Springfiled and back.

Thanks in advance.

Cman
sharonji27 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonji27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 9:42am
As far as I know at this time there are no lines going to Springfield from Stafford. Periodically you see posts for people who work outside of the current slug lines and therefore cannot benefit from the system. Springfield would be a good location for those people to atleast allow them a quick start on their commute.
ECUgrad1999 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECUgrad1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2004 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Cman
[br]I want to know if there are lines that go from Stafford to Springfiled and back.

Thanks in advance.

Cman
I am looking for a slugger from Stafford to Springfield everyday. Would you be interested???

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Heather
ECUgrad1999 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECUgrad1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2004 at 8:45am
Cman,

I do not know of any lines that form from Stafford to Springfield, but my husband and I go that way every day. We are looking for 1-2 sluggers that would be interested in being dropped off at points in Springfield. If you would be interested in this, please let me know and we can arrange the pick-up.

Thanks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Heather
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic