Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10,000 reads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10,000 reads
    Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 3:11pm
WOW!!!! The "Do Not Ride With List" thread has had 10,000 reads. It was at 9999, and I thought maybe it was capped, but no, I tipped it. WOO-HOO!!!! I feel so powerful!!! [8D] Yes, I'm LOL. It's Friday and it's been a [}:)]-ish week.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2004 at 5:51am
Maybe I should create a section of the website just for this! I never thought it would get so much attention...
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2004 at 10:07am
quote:
Originally posted by ronin718
[br]WOW!!!! The "Do Not Ride With List" thread has had 10,000 reads. It was at 9999, and I thought maybe it was capped, but no, I tipped it. WOO-HOO!!!! I feel so powerful!!! [8D] Yes, I'm LOL. It's Friday and it's been a [}:)]-ish week.

ronin718: Congratulations on this enormous achievement! I understand the excitement and thrills you are now feeling, because I achieved a similarly significant milestone as I posted the very first post of 2004! I swelled with pride as I punched the Post New Reply button and I know you are feeling the same way now. Surely we will both receive special recognition at the slug-lines.com award ceremony this year.

Mike[:o)]
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2004 at 1:38pm
quote:
Originally posted by Admin
[br]Maybe I should create a section of the website just for this! I never thought it would get so much attention...

I think that's a great idea! Forewarned is forearmed.

I have heard a few stories from riders such as people dropping them off really far away from the agreed upon destination, offensive odors, no heat in the winter / no ac in the summer, aggressive driving...

Live Long and Prosper
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic