Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt 3 to Old Town Alexandria to USCG HQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quicktrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt 3 to Old Town Alexandria to USCG HQ
    Posted: 23 Jun 2004 at 11:29am
Are there any slugs that need a ride to Old Town Alexandria or to the USCG HQ in DC? We can also drop off at the Pentagon, if necessary. More importantly, are there any slugs even leaving from Rt 3 at 6am?

Thanks!
redbone30 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2004 at 4:21pm
I live in woodbridge and I am looking for a ride to Old Town Alex.. I have to be at work at 8am but I am available to be there earlier and I get off work at 430pm. Let me know if your able to stop in woodbridge to Alexandria. I need a ride on Mon. and Tues. for right now.
quote:
Originally posted by quicktrip
[br]Are there any slugs that need a ride to Old Town Alexandria or to the USCG HQ in DC? We can also drop off at the Pentagon, if necessary. More importantly, are there any slugs even leaving from Rt 3 at 6am?

Thanks!

VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2004 at 12:01pm
QT, There are people departing Rt-3 by 5:00 am at times [:0] I myself have been there and have gotten a ride by 5:15. [;)]
ccourtney View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccourtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2004 at 2:38pm
I am newly moved near Rte 3 commuter lot, looking for a daily ride to Alexandria or anywhere near a metro to get to Huntington on the yellow line and my office. I can tailor my hours.
Thanks!
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2004 at 2:52pm
Hey CC, from Rte-3 you have the opportunity to catch a ride to the Pentagon, Crystal City, and Rosslyn to name a few. From there you can Metro to Huntington. With the Pentagon being one of the major pick-up sights to Fredericksburg, you'll most likely have to ride back there for the return trip home.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic