Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selt Belt Etiquette?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2002 at 9:42am
quote:

I find it interesting how many riders unfasten their belts when I haven't even pulled into the slug lot to drop them off in the evenings. Whether it's coming off the ramp into the Horner Road lot still at a high rate of speed, or driving down 234 towards the lot, they are putting themselves at risk the last minutes of the trip. Is anyone else noticing this trend?

I've notice that too,but just a few people though.

viper View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2002 at 10:00am
Go with your gut instinct! Require them to wear the seatbelt as a condition of "safe passage."

Edited by - Viper on 25 Jun 2002 10:01:26
Driver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2002 at 12:28pm
An unbuckled slug is just as dangerous to the other passengers as he/she is to themselves. If you are so horizontally challenged that you can't put a seatbelt on slugging is NOT for you. Please be considerate and drive yourself to work. I am tired of horizontally challenged riders wedging themselves in to cars they shouldn't be in.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic