Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New HOV fines (finally)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2004 at 9:23am
Humbug! It's about time some REAL punishment be meted out to these scofflaws and miscreants. Yes - I am advocating flat-bedding the violators in their vehicles back to Spotsylvania and making them start their commute over!
CUCV_Owner View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CUCV_Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2004 at 10:43am
I car-pool on the Dulles Toll Road and I-66 from Dulles to Rosslyn every day. Today's the first day since the law went into effect that I saw strict enforcement efforts. Arlington County PD was all oveer the the I-66 eastbound onramps inside the Beltway.

They probably waited a few weeks for the violators to get complacent. Either that, or it's approaching the end of the month and they haven't met their quota yet... :)

--
I luv my truck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic