Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug Needs Help - WB to Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 10:19am
quote:
Originally posted by KaTaNa
[br]I now dub thee, "Last Word Troll"

Thanks!

Live Long and Prosper
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 1:28pm
Both of you are acting child like in this matter. There are far more important things in the world to worry about these days!
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 2:41pm
I have picked up slugs from Tacketts Mill and Horner Road to take people to Crystal City. I used to drop off some of the slugs at the Metro or 23rd street. I would pretty much stop wherever they needed. I actually worked in Alexandria so it wasn't a problem for me.
I think you could probably go to Horner, Potomac Mills, or Tackett's Mill. Whichever is better for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic