Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner Road -- What does sign say?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jduckworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner Road -- What does sign say?
    Posted: 03 Sep 2004 at 11:51am
Can anyone tell me what the actual Horner Road exit sign is -- does it say Prince William Parkway? A co-worker is using HOV for the first time and I know the sign doesn't say Horner Road -- if anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks!
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2004 at 12:46pm
I believe it does say Prince William County Parkway (maybe MANNASSAS is added to the HOV sign, not sure) and should have a sign for COMMUTER PARKING. It's the only exit in that vicinity and it's an upramp so it's hard to miss. Just tell them to look out for a huge parking lot to the right and it'll be the right one.
cedarcitynative View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedarcitynative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2004 at 11:42am
whether you are going north or south on I-95, it is Prince William Parkway. If you are coming from the south, you have a choice of east or west. if you are coming from the north, then you have to drive through the lot regardless to go either east or west on the Prince William Pkwy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic