Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 new lot vs. old lot??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 new lot vs. old lot??
    Posted: 29 May 2002 at 3:28pm
I've noticed that 610 has 2 commuter lots on opposite sides of the 610. Is there slugging from both? Which lot is easier to get in and out of?? I've also hear of plans for construction of a new shopping plaza at the end of 610, will this effect the commuter lots at all???

Patricia
Tackett's/Rosslyn lines
610_Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2002 at 7:48am
Yes, 610 has two commuter lots. The only one to slug out of is the old 610 lot. The reason being is that is where the buses also pick up (in case you are stranded and have to ride the bus back).

The new lot is used by some car and van pools, I believe. The new lot is convenient to get to in the mornings, but in the evenings, you have to cross over three lanes of heavy congestion to make that left turn to the lot as soon as you get off 95, which is pretty difficult to do.

Unless things change, I would assume that slugging will continue out of the old 610 lot only.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic