Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Driver Woodbridge to L'Enfant Plaza Seeks Riders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Driver Woodbridge to L'Enfant Plaza Seeks Riders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Driver Woodbridge to L'Enfant Plaza Seeks Riders
    Posted: 08 Sep 2004 at 11:25pm
Driver from Woodbridge Rt. 1 and 95 near VRE is looking for closest line to pick up riders to L'Enfant Plaza between 7:45 and 8:15.
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 10:33am
Is that the VRE in Lorton? If so, I live in Lorton inbetween RTE 1 and 95, and I go to Bob's Springfield (Old Keene Mill Road, line is in the parking lot of the vacated Circuit City). Takes about 10 minutes from 95 to Bob's. Lots of riders going to L'enfant (myself included). I usually get there around 7, so I don't know what the line looks like at 7:45.
labtech View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 10:37am
It's the Woodbridge VRE. The closest line to me seems to be the Old Hechingers but they do not mention that they have riders to L'Enfant. Horner Road is a bit far for me to drive to pick up. Any suggestions?
Samantha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 6:55pm
You can always try 14th & Independence and then loop around...
labtech View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 11:35pm
Thank you so much for your reply Samantha.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic