Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latest Pickup at Horner to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AF Fam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest Pickup at Horner to Rosslyn
    Posted: 13 Sep 2004 at 7:30am
All,

New to the board here. About one week per month, I will need to drop my kid off fairly late at before-school day care and then drive into Rosslyn via Horner Road. What's the latest I could plan on picking up slugs there? I would get there by 8:00 AM at the late Thanks.

AF Fam
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2004 at 8:52am
I slug from Horner around 8 and I always see at least 3-4 cars waiting at the Rosslyn line so it should be no problem for you to pick up slugs then. You might also try picking up slugs in the CC or Pentagon lines if Rosslyn looks unpromising. I was picked up this morning in the CC line by someone going to Rosslyn since there weren't any cars at the time in our line.
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2004 at 12:10pm
Great. I too periodically commute from the Horner lot. Ironically tomorrow is one of them and this was the answer I was looking for.
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2004 at 4:38pm
If Horner isn't looking promising also try Potomac Mills. A lot of Rosslyn drivers lurk over there during the later hours as well. Even better, get into the habit of using Potomac Mills, it will alleviate the parking issue at Horner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic