Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - any way to get a ride from georgetown after 5:30
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any way to get a ride from georgetown after 5:30

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
adjguy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adjguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any way to get a ride from georgetown after 5:30
    Posted: 16 Oct 2004 at 12:58pm
Hi there. Not to put a damper, but 530pm is pushing it a little tight considering where you work. If you got off by about 5pm, you could bus it over to the Roslyn slug lines and get a ride from there to Horner easily, or even Potomac. Your main goal, when commuting from DC is to get to 14th street between New York Ave and C Street, get to the 18th street pickup, or the Roslyn or Pentagon Pickup points.

Just a suggestion.[:)]

Francine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2004 at 2:17pm
i live in dale city. i need a ride in the afternoon. i get off work at 5:30. would also like one in the morning. i need to be at work at 8:30. i work on wisconsin ave nw near 35th st.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic