Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon 610 Mine Road Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariannedupree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon 610 Mine Road Slug Line
    Posted: 23 Sep 2004 at 9:25am
Can someone tell me what time (at the latest) can you get to the Pentagon to catch a ride to the 610 Mine Road lot?

Marianne Dupree
ExecSec View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExecSec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2004 at 1:39pm
I'm not sure about after 5 because I normally catch a ride at 4:45. BUT, I have gotten a ride at 5:15 before. I'm assuming you can get a ride close 6 because the late morning slugs park at Mine Road because the 610 lot fills up early early morning.
makanax View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makanax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2004 at 3:00pm
Hi, the latest time you could get to pentagon to catch a ride is at least 5 45pm, after that. then the all u can do is pray that someone will come by. Since HOV is effective between 3 30pm to 6pm. Yesturday i got there late at 5 30pm and could not get a ride at all then walked across the street and hopeful someone willing to pick me up on the way to 610 so it is working but, not always. I ususally got there around 4 30 to 5 15pm to get a ride with no problem. Good luck!
mariannedupree View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariannedupree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2004 at 3:12pm
Someone told me they pick up there through 8 o'clock. But, to tell you the truth, I don't think I would chance it.

Marianne Dupree
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic