Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Navy Yard Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctay122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is the Navy Yard Slug Line
    Posted: 27 Sep 2004 at 3:50pm
I am trying to figure out where the Navy Yard Slug line is at Horner Rd. Just moved to Woodbridge. I have been slugging to the Pentagon and then taking the metro. I have asked many people at the Pentagon line where the Navy Yard line is but no one can tell me. The diagram I looked at on this website doesn't make sense. It appears the lines are for the Rosslyn and Crystal city lines. Please help.
pb1974 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2004 at 4:26pm
The Navy Yard line is combined with the 14th St./L'enfant line in the 2nd parking lot.

eta: You may have to wait for awhile for a car going there, though, depending on what time you get to the line. I don't hear Navy Yard called out that often.
ctay122 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctay122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2004 at 1:41pm
Thanks for the info...you were right. I waited 25 minutes for a ride.
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 8:33am
Hey, if you need to end up at Navy Yard and they are hard to come by, get yourself to L'enfant, its a quick metro down for only 1.35$!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic