Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lorton Morning Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2004 at 8:35am
mikndc,
do you know what metros are along L? I have to get all the way to Navy Yard, so I usually slug to L'enfant and take Green 2 stops, which is great, 1.35$. But, I guess if I'm not driving to Bob's I can afford a slightly higher metro expense :)
mikndc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikndc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2004 at 12:59pm
I think Farragut North is the nearest Metro stop, along with Foggy Bottom on the way to 23rd. Probably wouldn't be a better alternative than what you are now doing. :(
quote:
Originally posted by kgirl
[br]mikndc,
do you know what metros are along L? I have to get all the way to Navy Yard, so I usually slug to L'enfant and take Green 2 stops, which is great, 1.35$. But, I guess if I'm not driving to Bob's I can afford a slightly higher metro expense :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic