Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is PM Pick Up Line In Roslyn?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxibphd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is PM Pick Up Line In Roslyn?
    Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 10:03am
I know it is not Metro, but I am unable to find the evening pick up from Roslyn to Horner Road - I'm new - from New Hampshire.

MaxiB
AF Fam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AF Fam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 12:17pm
It is right behind the building at 1995 North Moore Street. There are two lines. The one closest to the traffic light is for Stafford and points south. The one slightly up the hill is for Horner's/Tackett's/PM. I have been able to get a ride as late as 5:45 PM.
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 3:29pm
Coming out of the main entrance to the Metro you would go to your left. The slug lines are down past the Continental lounge (look for the orange sign) and which one is which one is very well-labeled.

Eric
Tacketts to Rosslyn rider
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic