Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on Slugging Back to Potomac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarygreengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on Slugging Back to Potomac
    Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 10:16am
I FINALLY found the slug line at PM this morning. I saw a few people standing in a line but we were all going to different places. It was funny - they seemed almost as confused as I was. I ended up slugging to 14th and Independence. I was dropped off at the side of the road and I walked about a block to the Smithsonian metro which was fine. But now I'm wondering where the slug pickup is. I could try slugging from the Pentagon, which I usually do but I have always gone back to Horner. There aren't many drivers that go from Pentagon to Potomac. Every time I get into the Horner/Potomac line there are always a bunch of Potomac-bound slugs in FRONT of me but I ALWAYS end up leaving BEFORE even though I got in line after them. So, I'm kind of worried about getting home. Does anyone have any advice about where I could go to get picked up this afternoon so I don't have to spend the night in DC? Someone mentioned that it was easy to get picked up at 18th. Is that lot as confusing as the Potomac one? Is there a slug pickup near 14th and Independence? Can someone give me clear directions on where the pickup locations are? Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic