Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

POTOMAC SLUGS WHERE ARE YOU?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slenorag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POTOMAC SLUGS WHERE ARE YOU?
    Posted: 06 Oct 2004 at 10:29am
WE NEED TO GET THE POTOMAC MILLS LINE UP AND RUNNING AFTER 8A AGAIN. THE LINES AND PARKING AT HORNER ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF PARKING AT POTOMAC.

WE ALL NEED TO COMMIT TO SLUGGING FROM POTOMAC MILLS. THIS WILL REDUCE ON THE TICKETS AND TRAFFIC AT HORNER.

HOW CAN WE DO THIS?

I GET TO THE POTOMAC LOT AFTER 8A. AND THERE IS FREQUENTLY NO CARS OR OTHER RIDERS. I WOULD LOVE FOR THERE TO BE RIDERS TO PICK ME AND OTHERS UP. I'M SURE THE LONELY CARS WOULD LOVE FOR SLUGS TO BE THERE TO RIDE.

LET'S COORDINATE FOR THE LATER CROWD

S GREEN
E-MAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED SLENORAG@YAHOO.COM (NO JUNK OR PRANK E-MAILS PLEASE)

WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2004 at 8:26am
Check out the other threads on here as there has been much talk about getting Horner Rd users to try other lots.
Annisette View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annisette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2004 at 9:47am
I'm giving up on picking up slugs at Horner Rd. Too many cars and not enough slugs to pick up at 8:00 a.m. I'll try Potomac Mills next week. I go to 18th.
adjguy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adjguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2004 at 8:33pm
I slug to Roslyn, and then on to Tysons Corner via metro/bus, and live in Rippon Landing. I drive by the Potomac Mills pickup point everyday on my way to Horner at 615am. I would love to use Potomac Mills, but not many drivers drive there in the afternoon becuase it is difficult to navigate in the PM and not convenient to I95. We have to convince the drivers to deliver slugs to Potomac Mills.

How can we get the word out effectively here[?]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic