Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROSSLYN to Gordon Rd? Anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arob196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ROSSLYN to Gordon Rd? Anyone?
    Posted: 18 Oct 2004 at 7:09pm
Ok, I am fairly new to slugging but have spoken to many other slugs and several drivers who would enjoy a pick up in Rosslyn to Gordon Rd, Fredericksburg. Anyone with us? I think we can get a good list going if we try...

For all you drivers out there who usually go to the Pentagon, but don't work there...it would be very easy to pick up at Rosslyn if you go over the Key Bridge to get to work or take the GW...think about how much easier it is.
Judging by the long lines lately for Gordon Rd, maybe that would provide some relief...

Also...even if there are some of you out there that like this idea, HOW exactly do we get it started...I am not that new but too new to know that!!! [:)]
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2004 at 9:02am
F-Burg to Rosslyn direct...sounds good to me. [:)]
arob196 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arob196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2004 at 8:34pm
Hmmmmm....I guess all the people that I spoke to are not looking at this site-

For all of you who are reading the message and not posting, please let thers know that we are trying to do this and to check here....I know they're out there!!!![:D]
csalsb View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csalsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2004 at 6:44pm
Hey,

Sorry Arob it took so long, but I have been gone stone cold crazy. Anyways let's get this thing started. That would take 40 minutes off the commute no metro and no waiting at the long line at the pentagon.

csalsb
stainless steele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stainless steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2004 at 1:46pm
I would love to have a PM line from Rosslyn to Gordon Rd! I am also fairly new at slugging, and not sure what it takes to make this happen. I will put the word out![^]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic