Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

23rd Street Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 23rd Street Line
    Posted: 21 Oct 2004 at 9:07am
Where in the Horner lot does one pickup for 23rd Street?

Karen Attreed
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2004 at 9:24am
Before 8:00 you would need to be in the 18th St. line, which is just before the bus shelters in the back lot nearest to Telegraph.

If it is after 7:30, you'd do better to go to Potomac Mills since there is no parking at Horner after that time.

There is no separate line for 23rd, and I've never heard anyone ask for 23rd St. riders. Settle for 20th, or an 18th St. driver who will go past the State Dept.
vogelhut View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vogelhut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2004 at 3:31pm
I go to clark and 23rd (or 26th) to every morning around 6am. there is a crystal city line across from the pentagon line in the horner lot. i always make sure i ask if the driver is willing to go to 23rd and clark (some will only go to metro)...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic