Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

8 a.m. Horner Drivers - Go to Potomac Mills!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8R10TZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2004 at 2:54pm
quote:
Originally posted by WBSlug7
[br]...but usually you do have to overlook the fact that any Horner slugs will get picked up first and then you're the table scraps. Either way I get home in good time.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!

Yes, usually...but I always look for PM riders first....[:D]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2004 at 8:38am
I love PM drivers! Hope I'll ride with you again P8R10TZ.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
scarygreengiant View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarygreengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2004 at 3:09pm
quote:
Originally posted by nicholelee25
[br]Today (10/26) there were lots and lots of slugs at the Potomac Mills after 8 a.m. They were looking for rides to many locations all over L'Enfant, 14th, 18th, Rossyln, Pentagon. Many of the slugs going to DC are willing to go to Pent or Rosslyne then metro into the city.

I stood in the slug line wondering how many cars were lined up (probably ten cars deep) waiting for riders at Horner Rd. while the riders waited in the cold at Potomac Mills?

PLEASE PICK UP FROM POTOMAC MILLS AFTER 8 A.M. WE NEED MORE DRIVERS. There are no parking spaces left at Horner after 8.

Yeah I've done that a few times. Today was a really good day for slugs though. I got there at 8:20 today and there were three cars waiting for 14th/18th Street riders and there were cars waiting for Pentagon and Rosslyn slugs. It's still harder for Potomac slugs to get home though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic