Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow! I love Potomac Mills!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cburand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 2:01pm
After having to park on the wite lines at Horner yesterday I decided to try Potomac Mills today. There were plenty of parking spots at
8:10am, but only two riders for DC, and several for Rosslyn. Hope more riders go there instead of Horner especially for L'EFant plaza.
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 4:05pm
I think if people continue to talk about it, it will become more popular. I think it is a great spot.
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2004 at 10:43am
PM is outstanding. I get there at 7 every day to go to Rosslyn and have never NOT immediately gotten into a car. No wait of any kind. Ever.

Eric
PM to Rosslyn
cthomas25 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cthomas25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2004 at 2:12pm
I have to say that in the month that I have been using PM it seems to me like there are more and more cars in the parking lot in everyday when I get back in the afternoon. I've also noticed that there seems to be more cars going to PM then Horner and Tackets! I think PM lot is really starting to take off. [:D]
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2004 at 3:10pm
I agree! I knew it would take off once people started using it and seeing how great it is [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic