Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Park 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Park 2
    Posted: 04 Nov 2004 at 4:49pm
Is this line dead? I've never bothered to walk over to check so can someone tell me if it's running at all?

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
gt1318 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt1318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2004 at 8:32am
I get on Crystal Drive at 18th Street and judging from the amount of people I see walking to the Gateway with destination signs I would say its not running.
Tonka Truck View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonka Truck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2004 at 3:59pm
Since the new lane structure on Crystal Drive "Both Ways" this has made it a little hazardous to pull over on the shoulder with out sticking out into half the lane. Just North of 20th St. and Crystal Dr. there is a small section of shoulder that would be a safe option for someone to pull over to pick-up slugs. I don't think people like pulling off of Crystal Drive to sit in front of CPK-2. [8D]
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2004 at 11:03am
I tried to revive some interest in that location a while ago, without much luck. I think for all intents and purposes, yes, that "line" is dead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic