Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV Enforcement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2002 at 3:23pm
Thank you, guys (Ran and Carla). There didn't seem to be an end in sight to Eric's pompous and insulting silliness.

Eric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2002 at 3:37pm
mycrofft said:
quote:

It's mildly amusing when someone claims familiarity with literary devices while remaining utterly unaware of other's use of same, even to the point of blindly quoting them repeatedly. You're too easy, Eric.

Regards,

Mike

Ummm.... no. What I was quoting were words that you've repeated as the central theme in most of your posts on this topic. But if you're telling us that your core message was actually just a literary device, then so be it.

ran said:
quote:

Oh, brother. How old are you Eric? This website is for adults. Pls. spare us any more...

Hmmm... implying I'm childish?? Always a productive debating technique...

Anyway, whoever wants to go ahead and take the last word on this is welcome to. When the quality of discussion descends to what is essentially name calling, it's time to call it a day.

- Eric.

Andy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2002 at 4:04pm
IO'll take the bait if it will stop you, Eric. Cheez, give it a rest!

GalS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GalS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2002 at 4:30pm
I am sooo very sorry. I tried, but just could not resist this - Our friend is also pontificating under "Morning Sluglines," topic is Tackett's New Lots.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic