Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - trying to leave the Fredericksburg area around 5am
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

trying to leave the Fredericksburg area around 5am

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex01lauren03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trying to leave the Fredericksburg area around 5am
    Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 7:53am
are there any slug lines that leave our earlier than 5:30am in fredericksburg. I live off of route 3 but would like to leave between 5 and 5:15am from Fredericksburg as a rider. Is this possible at any of the lots in Fredericksburg.
makinalivin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinalivin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 8:47am
I’m guessing a driver wouldn’t need to pick up slugs leaving that early. Drivers could make it to the Pentagon before HOV enforcement starts.
alex01lauren03 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex01lauren03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 3:09pm
not really the way traffic has been. That why I ask? I have barley been making it on time to work lately.[:0]
SlugNoob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2004 at 2:48pm
Most of the time I get in line around 0445-0450 and get picked up 0520 at the latest. People are getting picked up at 0430.

Boonies
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic