Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To the driver with a terrible cold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GerardDW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2005 at 1:37pm
One way to work this out is to set up a bulletin board for slugging the way it is being done at the Washington Navy Yard. I have not had to stand in line once and I can see who I am riding with before I get in the car. That will allow you to avoid those who are inconsiderate, driving under the (phone) influence, or any perpetual problem you would like to avoid. Most people tend to get on a the same place, so they could set up a bulletin board with a title such as "Independence St. Sluggers" or "Horner Rd Crue" to coordinate the group. It also has a side benefit of making my spouse feel better about my slugging. I forward the email message coordinating the ride to my home email address, which can be used to help find me if I do not get home! Slug-Lines.com will link it to the particular routes to help advertise it, that is how I found the link to the WNYD group.

Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic