Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fort Belvoir?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathydonnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fort Belvoir?
    Posted: 22 Dec 2004 at 9:48am
I'm currently a driver from Stafford to Crystal City or the Pentagon. There is a possibility I may be transferred to Ft. Belvoir. Are there riders who go from Stafford to Ft. Belvoir? I don't know the area well, so I can't tell from the maps which lot is closest to Ft. Belvoir. Is there even an HOV exit nearby? Please help!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2004 at 10:38am
cathyd,
Not aware of any slug lines in NOVA for rides to Ft B. The only HOV exit I'm aware of would be the one for the Franconia-Springfield Parkway (Va 7900), and then you'd have to get from there to Ft B (probably by going east on the Parkway to Beulah St, and then south on Beulah to Ft B). Maybe you can find carpool members in Stafford for Ft B depending on where you can meet them in the morning and afternoon. Good luck. [:)]
AquiaHarbor2012 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquiaHarbor2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 11:18am
Hi Cathy, I need to slug to DLA/DTRA. Are you picking up slugs?

Luke
Aquia Harbor 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic