Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Creating a new commuter lot/parking area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating a new commuter lot/parking area
    Posted: 19 Jun 2002 at 1:50pm
Does anyone know how one would go about getting permission from a shopping center or PWC about allowing commuters to park in their lot. Specifically, Prince William Commons (I think that's the name...w/Balley's & BJ's) at the corner of PWP and Minnieville Rd. Not sure who to call at either one or how to obtain phone numbers. Assistance or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2002 at 3:00pm
TLC,
While I don't have contact information, I would suspect the county supervisor for that district would probably be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you thinking about the old empty Hechinger's store/lot off Minnieville? You know, between the Mobile gas station and Dak's restaurant? It's right off the parkway there and right on the way to the Horner Road access to HOV. It's been empty for years now. (Hmmm... but what would we call it... The "new" Old Hechinger's Lot?)

Humor aside, that might be a good location, but would need commuter buses stopping there as backup, don't you think?
Good Luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic