Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ride to and from Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ride to and from Crystal City
    Posted: 09 Jan 2005 at 1:16pm
I live in Dumfries and wanted to know where I need to go to slug into and out of Crystal City? I am coming from Dumfries and want to use the Dumfries rd commuter lot (closest to me) if that is an option into Cyrstal City. Also, what times do I need to be there to make it all work and actually get a ride?

Thanks for the help.
D
gj View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2005 at 1:15pm
I live in Dumfries too, but I use the Horner Road commuter lot. I'm not sure if you can get a ride to Crystal City from the 234 lot. Also the 234 lot is full very early. When I drive by around 6:20, it looks full. Hopefully someone who uses the 234 lot will reply

gj
dwva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2005 at 9:23pm
GJ,

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it. I read both your replies and I actually work right across the street from the Crystal City slug pick up line, so that would be great.

Daren
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2005 at 12:01pm
There is no line at CC to the 234 lot, you can try your luck and hold up a sign as you walk towards the Pentagon. May I suggest using Potomac Mills as an alternative to the insane Horner Rd? It's one exit further South so it gets you that much closer to home in the evenings, and no traffic leaving the lot.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
tbeaulieu View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeaulieu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2005 at 4:11pm
I work in Crystal City and am looking to find people to take to 234 in the evenings. I leave work at 5. I don't come into work until 10, so I am only available to take slugs home.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic