Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon silly question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon silly question
    Posted: 21 Jun 2002 at 9:12am
For the next few weeks, I'm seeking to slug from Tackett's Mill to the Pentagon and vice versa. I normally catch the Metro downtown to my destination (Silver Spring!), and I'd like to catch the Metro at the Pentagon instead. My question is this: with all of the security stuff and the new Pentagon Metro/Bus construction, is it possible to walk from the slug line area to the Metro stop? I remember at the old Pentagon bus stop they didn't want you walking from there to the parking lot. Perhaps this is a silly question, but I'd rather not have to explain all of this to a friendly MP at the Pentagon...

Thanks in advance!

RM View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2002 at 9:43am
Yes, you can walk freely from the slug lines to the Metro station at the Pentagon. The slug line signs are also up.

slugggo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2002 at 10:30am
Thanks for the help! I'll begin sluggin there this afternoon.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic