Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon drop-off point?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon drop-off point?
    Posted: 02 Jul 2002 at 8:22pm
Now that one can wend their way through the parking lot and get onto Washington Blvd., where is the best place to drop off slugs? The winding pathway for cars doesn't really seem wide enough except way past the (now inaccessible) kiss-n-ride pull offs.

Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2002 at 8:16am
Eric,
I was looking this morning as I went into the Pentagon and noticed some people are starting to drop off over on the far right just before the crosswalk/stop sign at Fern Street that leads to the Stafford/Fredericksburg slug lines (It seems to be a pull off area for buses, but I have never seen a bus there.) Then you'd go straight through the intersection to weave your way towards Washington Blvd.

Hope this makes sense....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic