Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's going on in the Rosslyn Lines?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's going on in the Rosslyn Lines?
    Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 6:56pm
Can anyone explain what's happen to the lines for Stafford 610/Mine in Rosslyn? I'm within the last month cars have jammed the area of the line where I picked up riders for 610/Mine Rd near the corner of North Moore St & Lee Hwy. Someone mentioned something about Route 3 slugs jamming the line. If it is a new line, why in the world would anyone start it in the same exact spot as a previosly established line? Will someone, anyone, please pass along that the slugs need to separate a space out. I get there; cars are waiting; and riders are waiting; but nobody is loading and going. Now cars are backing up on the Lee Hwy exit. What the heck is going on, and how do we fix it? Seems this only cropped up in the last 3-4 weeks.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 9:12pm
.. and how many slugs were at the Kent Street Burke-S'field line in Rosslyn at 4:40 PM today? Answer: Nada!
And once again a trip to the P'gon to get a slug. What a pain!

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
Tink View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 6:08am
Diverting to the P'gon has gotten beyond "pain" in the last few weeks and months. Total time to pick-up a slug yesterday was forty minutes. That's the sum of the time to go by the Kent St mess in Rosslyn; give up because of parking; divert to the P'gon mess and wait. Total time forty minutes. Might as well jump in the main lanes right off the bat! The hassle is increasing exponentially![xx(]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic