Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to Montclair slug-line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liketoslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to Montclair slug-line
    Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 7:37am
I was wondering how active the Pentagon to Montclair slug-line is. For those who use this line, are there usually more riders than drivers? If you are a rider, do you have to wait a while for a ride or are drivers plentiful. I am interested in the timeframe of 4:00 to 4:30 pm. I'd appreciate any comments. Thank you.[:)]
mporter410 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mporter410 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2005 at 4:00pm
The line is very active at the time you specified. I am a driver that goes to the 234/Montclair line every day between 4:30 and 5:00. I take anyone heading to 234 or Montclair as long as both folks are headed to the same destination. There are usually more cars than riders in the afternoon so you should have no problem getting a ride. Don't be afraid to walk the line and ask where people are going as this speeds up the process.
nashiggy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nashiggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2005 at 1:51pm
i go that way so get at me if you need a ride, i go as far as southlake cove

iggy can help!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic