Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18th Street Slug List

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rquinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18th Street Slug List
    Posted: 15 Jan 2002 at 9:49am
Hello! There is an informal list circulating of sluggers on the Memorial Bridge side of DC. This list is growing but we need more DRIVERS!!! Please contact me if you would be interested in being put on this list. Once you are on the list you will receive the list and be able to request a ride or slugs from the list. This eliminates the need for slugs on this side of the City to trek over to 14th Street or the Pentagon to get home at night. Thanks!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2002 at 5:28am
Very innovative! If it would help, I could post your list on the website. Maybe make it interactive so people could put their name on the list and then remove it whenever they wanted. Anyway, it's just an idea. If circulating the list works, I don't want to mess with success!!

Dave

ronsray View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2002 at 2:00pm
quote:

Dave,
I would rather not post the list on the site in order to maintain the Privacy od some of the info on the list. However, if people are interested in joining the list, especially Drivers, they can email me any time with the following info:
Name
Work address
Work hours
email address
work phone
cell phone
Driver ? / Rider ? or both

Thanks,
Ron

Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic