Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW
    Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 3:05pm
I never noticed how much complaining goes on on this thing. It's amazing. Frankly, I am a "personal isolationist", meaning...if you're wearing too much cologne (for my taste), then that is that and I'll laugh about you when I get to the office. If you talk too much, I'll either close my eyes and fake sleep, or simply recuse myself from the conversation. Let's not be so quick to lift the flag of complaint people. I'm a moderately almost shamefully handsome guy, with a quick wit, charm, gorgeous brown eyes, and a body like a chiseled statue. I wear a variety of colognes (just enough to catch a wiff, not enough to smell), and I've been told that I'm "quite the catch". You don't hear me complaining do ya?

LOL!

Seriously, the difference between a good slug and a bad slug is the tolerance and attitude of the people they are around.

HOLLA
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 3:13pm
[:D] Finally...someone who likes to laugh at himself. Well done RCA!

Holla Back![8D]
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 3:24pm
Hey RCA want to date????

and btw well said.

carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 3:45pm
You know what this board needs? A Personals section. Can you imagine the press we'd get from a Slug Wedding?

(well done, RCA. you appear to have a decent grasp of what's important and what's not. preach on.)
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2005 at 12:32pm
Personals section...no kidding
RCA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2005 at 2:40pm
Hey I'd love to date you - really I would. But I suspect my wife would have SOMETHING to say about it. Maybe I'll run it by her tonight. "Hey honey, I met this person on Sluglines.com, I don't know if they are a man or woman, but they liked my sense of humor...you think I could date them and see what comes of it"?

I'm almost afraid she might say yes!! LOL!!!

Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself irony is lost on the world. Have fun people...and if you happen to meet a guy who seems "too good to be true, and as buff and "buff" gets....it's probably me, or some dude I hate! LMAO!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic