Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhere do Politicians Stand on HOT?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where do Politicians Stand on HOT?
    Posted: 29 Mar 2005 at 1:03pm
I believe quite a few of us now believe that it is time for our local, state and national politicians to make some statments on HOT lanes in Virginia. There is voluminous information now available and everyone knows what is planned. Frankly, I think many people are sitting back hoping it will go away. NOW is the time for our representatives to tell us where they currently stand on:

HOT lanes as a general concept around the country
The potential for a massive HOT system in the DC area
Current proposals that would convert the most successful HOV lane in the country to HOT.
The whole process of letting this be decided by a secret Transportation Board.

Let's start writing those emails.
Bob
shirons View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2005 at 10:01am
Supervisor John Jenkins (PWC - Neabsco Disctrict) is seeking your opinion on HOT Lanes. He has started a district e-newsletter. Not sure how to subscribe to it, but it was forwarded to me by a Neabsco District resident who received it.

I forgot to put a copy of the .pdf file that is the newsletter somewhere that I could access it from work so I don't currently have email addresses he had in it to send your opinion, but you should be able to send your opinion to jjenkins@pwcgov.org.

I'll try to get the email addresses he had in the newsletter posted sometime soon.

If you live in the Neabsco District - or anywhere in PWC - email Supv. Jenkins with your opinion on HOT Lanes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic