Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18 & F Drivers needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilyharvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18 & F Drivers needed!
    Posted: 27 Apr 2005 at 2:17pm
We need more drivers in the afternoon going to Rolling Valley Mall.
The wait has been up to 30 minutes. If you drive home, please consider picking up sluggers at this location to Rolling Valley Mall.

We (riders) would be very grateful!!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2005 at 7:14pm
Last time I tried to pick up slugs at the Pentagon, the 4 or 5 cars lined up in the Burke-Springfield line were for Rolling Valley Mall, and all 10 to 15 slugs in line wanted to go to Sydenstricker! [:(]

Maybe your RVM slugs should line up at the Pentagon. Cars were waiting there. [;)] I ended up taking 3 Sydenstricker slugs and drove home alone from there.

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2005 at 7:29am
LilyHarvey - maybe you want to change your topic heading to 19th and F?

I used to slug to Rolling Valley, but because my hours changed, it was no longer worth the wait. I'd get to the line around 4:30 and often have to wait 20-30 minutes (sometimes more). Now I go to Bob's, albeit earlier, and get a ride a lot quicker. I'm home in under an hour, sometimes 45 minutes.

If it's an option for you, I'd recommend Bob's as opposed to hoping drivers change their destination.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic