Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Springfield-What are the 2 different lines for?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield-What are the 2 different lines for?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield-What are the 2 different lines for?
    Posted: 23 Jul 2002 at 1:31pm
I have observed 2 different lines on the Springfield (Old Keene Mill Rd) slug station- one has more passengers while the other has more cars waiting. Could someone please tell the diffrence /different destinations ?

Thanks
eltonsean View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltonsean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2002 at 3:26pm
I typically slug from Rolling Valley, but it is my understanding that at Bob's, there is one line for L'Enfant Plaza only, and the other line drops off at Memorial Bridge and points on 18th Street.

contralj View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contralj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2002 at 12:40pm
More specifically, one line goes over the Memorial Bridge, and the other over the 14th St Bridge. However, the 14th St Bridge is not L'enfant only-- common spots are L'enfant, 14th and Constitution, 12th and Constitution/Reagan Building, and others.

quote:

I typically slug from Rolling Valley, but it is my understanding that at Bob's, there is one line for L'Enfant Plaza only, and the other line drops off at Memorial Bridge and points on 18th Street.

-Larry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic