Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who was at the 234 Lot this AM?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who was at the 234 Lot this AM?
    Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:32am
I was at the 234 lot this AM and overheard part of a discussion about the lot being expanded. Does anyone know anything about this?

I thought we don't have money to expand the lots. Isn't that what was being talked about for/at Horner Road?

How do I get more information?

If 234 got funded, why didn't Horner Road?

Suzanne P
scotttorg82 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotttorg82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:22am
Yes the 234 lot is expected to be expanded, with work starting this summer (probably after 1 July when the funds will be available). Thanks go to our VA Delegate Jeff Frederick for pushing this through the legislature! I don't have any information about Horner Road though, sorry. For more information, contact the Prince William County Board of Supervisors, Ms. Maureen Caddigan...she can provide you with insights into what they are doing to try and expedite the work prep with VDoT so that the expansion can begin on time.

scotttorg82
defender View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:57pm
quote:
Originally posted by scotttorg82
[br]Yes the 234 lot is expected to be expanded, with work starting this summer (probably after 1 July when the funds will be available). Thanks go to our VA Delegate Jeff Frederick for pushing this through the legislature! I don't have any information about Horner Road though, sorry. For more information, contact the Prince William County Board of Supervisors, Ms. Maureen Caddigan...she can provide you with insights into what they are doing to try and expedite the work prep with VDoT so that the expansion can begin on time.

scotttorg82

Jeff Frederick supports the expansion of the Horner Road lot.

See the linked PDF:

http://home.comcast.net/~robertlangdirect//Frederick_Letter_to_Commissioner_Shucet.pdf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic