Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC to Fredburg Rt208/Rt3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renalie57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC to Fredburg Rt208/Rt3
    Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:04pm
Is there a slug line anywhere near the Reagan bldg going south to Fredburg either to RT208 or RT3? Thanks Rp

Renalie Prodigalidad
wahoowa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahoowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:05pm
Nope, no formal slug lines from DC to either of those locations.

Your best bet for Rt. 3 is to take Metro over to the Pentagon and wait for a ride there, or try the new line at Rosslyn to Rt. 3.

Rt. 208 currently has no slug lines at all, but some of us are working to change that. [:)]
renalie57 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renalie57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:04am
Thanks for the info...I hope the change comes quickly.
Rp

Renalie Prodigalidad
mogandjazmom View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogandjazmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2005 at 12:43pm
I'm interested in slugging from Fredericksburg to DC. My hours are 9-5:30. Can someone tell me an approximate time i would return to the Fredericksburg lot?
savannahr1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savannahr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2005 at 11:59am
I am all for starting a slug line at the Rt 208 lot. How do we go about doing that?
aim4itall View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aim4itall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2005 at 3:19pm
It would be great if we could start a line from the Ukrops commuter lot on RT 3 to DC and back.... anyone interested? Currently taking the bus and a lot of riders are interested in slugging but don't want to go to Pentagon for return trip...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic