Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A.M. latest ride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A.M. latest ride
    Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:24pm
Message Preview
In the morning, what is the latest I can reasonably expect to get a ride from Mine Rd to DC or a Metro?
JDivine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:33am
Several people looked at my question, but no one responded. I was able to get a ride all the way up 14th St. at 8:30 from the Mine Rd lot. Hope this helps someone else.
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:48pm
Hi

Its been a long time since I was there that late, so don't count on this being accurate. I think I have been able to get a ride there as late as 7:30 a couple of times. I have never been there after 8:00 so I am not sure. 8:30 would seem to be pushing your luck because the primary reason for slugging is use of the HOV, and the HOV opens to all drivers at 9:00. It take about 15 minutes to get to the HOV from Mine Road, so you may not find many takers at that time of the day...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic