Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield to Rosslyn
    Posted: 07 Jun 2005 at 12:01pm
I use to commute from Woodbridge to Rosslyn with slug lines and now that I have moved to Springfield, near the mall and don't want to take the metro would rather slug, but I can't seem to find a close slug line that will take me to Rosslyn or the Pentagon, any suggestions?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2005 at 3:37pm
Try the Sydenstricker or Rolling Valley Mall commuter lots. Not too difficult to get a Rosslyn ride at either of them. [;)]

Not sure about getting a Rosslyn ride at the "Bob's" slug line that is the closest operating slug line to Springfield Mall. [?] Anyone know?

There are no slug lines at/near Springfield Mall even though there were several false starts over the past 2 or 3 years. No riders or drivers showed up even after all the work and publicity. [V]

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2005 at 7:11am
I've never seen either Rosslyn slugs nor drivers at Bob's. (that's between 6:15 and 7am)
lvalleburke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2005 at 4:50pm
Thanks for the info
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic