Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wasted Energies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sstran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wasted Energies
    Posted: 20 Jun 2005 at 3:24pm
I am truly appalled at how many people have written into this message board regarding a supposed "spam" email. It is amazing how much energy and passion was put into some of the messages I read. Please take your anger out on the elected officials and stop complaining about an email that was trying to help you! Write your representatives and VDOT regarding this issue! Geesh, leave this guy alone. He's just trying to help. Ask yourself this question- What have I done to let my elected officials or VDOT know that I am opposed to HOT and am comfortable with slugging? If you dont like an email, delete it. It certainly takes less time to do that than write a message!
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2005 at 12:07pm
What if I already did both?

I wrote to elected officials about HOV/HOT.

I also complained about RLD's spam emails.

Now what? :-)
dixeedog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dixeedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2005 at 4:19pm
Elected officials don't care while this forum will atleast generate a response. Try getting a response from Richmond on anything.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2005 at 4:55pm
That's what the "Allow Forum Members to Send you E-Mail?" option is for. If you don't want forum members to send you email choose "NO." It automatically defaults to "YES" when you register but you can change it to "NO". No big deal.
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2005 at 9:28am
I agree. And I did that too. I turned off that option so that I don't get email.
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2005 at 9:45am
Turned off. That was easy enough. However I did find the topic interesting and I did reply to VDOT about the HOT proposal.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic