Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

slug line to U.S. Patent Office, Alexandria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slug line to U.S. Patent Office, Alexandria
    Posted: 22 Jun 2005 at 4:16pm
I commute from the PWP to the U.S. District Court in Alexandria, which is across from the U.S. Patent and Trade Office/King Street Metro/Telegraph Metro. I am looking for slug lines to either of those locations. I am available to drive in the a.m. and need passengers.
Kat218 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2005 at 2:18pm
My fiance and I commute from Lake Ridge to Old Town daily. We both work from 8:30 - 5. I can hop on the Metro at King Street. What's up?

Commuting from Lake Ridge to Old Town, VA or Rosslyn.
6speedTL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6speedTL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2005 at 11:55pm
I work at the PTO, but my am hours are variable and always after 9:00 am. However, the "go back home time" is relatively stable, between 3:45 and 4:30 pm. I would like to use the HOV on the trip back and I don't mind stopping in PW.
harlean View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harlean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2005 at 6:55am
Are you looking for slugs from Stafford: Mine Rd or 610 lot?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic