Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wallet was stolen by Slugger this Morning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msiegmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wallet was stolen by Slugger this Morning
    Posted: 30 Jun 2005 at 2:04pm
When I pick up slugs, I shove my purse under my seat. I picked up two women this AM and everything was going normally. Next thing I know, the rider in back started a conversation:

"Did you lose your rear view mirror?" A conversation starts about how I keep putting it up and it falls down. She laughs with me. Things get quiet again and we ride to Pentagon. As we're pulling into the Pentagon she asks me about the music we're listening to. I drop her off and she says goodbye.

So I go to grab my purse and it's significantly lighter than it should be. I look inside, and the wallet is gone.

Now I stopped at 7-11 this am, so I know I had the wallet. I called the store and I did not leave it there. So the back-seat slug is the only possibility here. I did check my car. It had not fallen out or anything.

She was about 5 feet tall. Blonde. Very petite, about 100lbs. Hair past her shoulders. Blonde with brown. Fair complexion. Dressed pretty professionally. Today, deep red pant suit, black bag.

I picked her up at Rt. 610 at 630-645am today. Dropped her at Pentagon.

Please be careful and learn from my mistake.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic