Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18th St to Potomac Mills or Horner in the PM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njore73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18th St to Potomac Mills or Horner in the PM
    Posted: 06 Jul 2005 at 2:42pm
I hear that there is a email exchange system for getting rides in the PM from 18th of 19 st to Potomac mills or Horner Rd. Is this true and if yes how can I get on the mailing list?-THanks
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2005 at 2:45pm
I sent him a contact address that should get him on there.
Ajax View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2005 at 3:34pm
Could you send me the contact address for this line as well?

Thanks.
marcelhenryg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcelhenryg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2005 at 1:49pm
me too--i hate going over to 14th street to catch a ride/pick up. it seems a shame all the 18th street riders go elsewhere for evening rides. thanks!
Dcunfour View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dcunfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2005 at 12:15pm
Is there a line of some sort coming from 19-21st streets going to Horner?
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2005 at 12:18pm
nope, there's no line. We are on an email list, where riders and drivers can hook up via email during the day, so everyone know exactly who they are meeting, and where and at what time.

Backup: Take metro to Rosslyn, and catch a ride from there. It beats walking to 14th St!
Dcunfour View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dcunfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2005 at 12:26pm
How can I get on that list? Can you send me the link?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic