Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They're Using the Gambrill Lot !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They're Using the Gambrill Lot !!!
    Posted: 12 Jul 2005 at 10:39am
Looks like some drivers have found a use for the new Gambrill Commuter Lot. [8D] Mrs. sluDgE reports she saw several cars parked there with "For Sale" signs on them. [;)]

We heard that easy financing terms may be available. [:p]

Keep on sluggin' [:)]
bmkay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 9:37am
I recently moved to the area. I live a few block from Gambrill and I'd like to start using this lot rather than Sydenstricker.
Are any drivers checking this lot around 7am? I need a reliable line, so if Gambrill isn't up to speed yet I'll just stick with Sydenstricker.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 4:13pm
I'm a driver, but I can arrive at the lot anywhere between 7 and 8. I drive by it every morning and haven't seen any slugs waiting yet.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 4:42pm
I drive by at approx 7am bmkay. Where do you need to end up?
bmkay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2005 at 7:00am
I'm headed to the pentagon. I usually check the lot around 7am.
I'm flexing my time this week, but I'll check the lot again next week.
Hope to meet you soon!
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2005 at 8:43am
Drat, I don't go to the Pentagon in the morning....I drive into DC.
susieslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2005 at 8:36pm
quote:
Originally posted by sluDgE
[br]Looks like some drivers have found a use for the new Gambrill Commuter Lot. [8D] Mrs. sluDgE reports she saw several cars parked there with "For Sale" signs on them. [;)]

We heard that easy financing terms may be available. [:p]

Keep on sluggin' [:)]

susieslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2005 at 8:40pm
I can get to Gambril/ FC Parkway around 6:40 AM.
I would love to commute from this lot. Are there any drivers that could pick up at that time and return pick up from 19th and E?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic